Have you noticed bead mazes featured at your pediatricians waiting room or in their Montessori classroom? Of course! This is an integral learning toy for developing fine motor skills as well as learning color recognition. The swift movement keeps your child engaged all the while developing new skills!
- Early shape, color and size differentiation skills
- Cultivate baby's hand, eye and brain coordination
- As they grow, use the beads for introductory counting exercises
- Made from high-quality wood and water-based non-toxic paint
- Suitable for: Baby over age 1